You can have the option to have your procedure performed by a Technician in Training. In our classroom we use the same quality pigments, anesthetics, and equipment that we do in our professional studio. All procedure supplies are sterile and new for each client. Only one procedure is performed at a time under the direct supervision of our Certified Master Instructor, Edine Swain.
- Basic Level Student Performed Procedures: (Fees cover sterile supplies, protective gear, anesthetic, & complete tray set up, for each session)
- Basic Eyebrow Application
- Slim-line Eyeliner
- Eyelash Enhancement
- Soft Lip Liner
Advance technique classes are also available on a very limited basis and are performed by graduates who have been in practice for at least one year.
- Hair Stroke Eyebrows with Machine
- Micro blading/Micro stroking
- Bold Eyeliners/ Eyeliner with Tail
- Full Lip Color
- Lip Blending/Fade
- Corrective work
Desire to become a model for permanent cosmetics workshops? Please contact our office to be placed on a waiting list of availability. You will be contacted when a Technician in Training is available for your procedure. We ask models to consider their importance of their role and commitment to the technicians training.
Model sign up